Monday, June 13, 2011

Transition

So these last 2 weeks have been jammed with packing...moving...unpacking...moving...packing...unpacking....re-arranging...I find myself relocated in Canby for this mean time! I have been bar-tending in Monmouth @ Chase Bar and Grill and Arena Sports Bar (both owned by the same owner). I grew to enjoy this job very much! The co-workers I met I grew very strong relationships with many were WOU grads! I can say that it has shown me a back bone to be who I am...because I was able to apply myself and my back bone on people who may or may not have been under the influence of alcohol!, needless to say..I realized what I say goes! (within reason)!
But..I am now 22 and realized my heart lays within my country roots. I moved out at 18 and trialed and error-ed myself through life to come and realize I am who I always have been, yet I also realize not anyone can not come to that conclusion without experiencing life. I think I was a freshman in college and my brother sent me a picture of him and myself when I was almost a year old (I think this picture was on myspace some years ago). But he knew I was having a hard time that freshman year. The picture was basically him holding me giving me some sort of punishment (a noogy to be precise). I cried then, yet I laugh now because nothing is different---> brother breaks ice---> sister breaks rules--->we all learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment