Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF

Today was a wonderful sunny day. Dad mowed the lawn and I ran errands in town then came home to sit under our walnut tree and read a new dieting book.











The book that I am enjoying my Aunty has been following and she looks amazing!! the Diet is called the Dukan diet. It is a french version of the Atkins diet basically that focuses on eating lots of protein. I am hopeful!!
 Dad finished mowing the lawn and I surprised him with an early fathers day gift. he was been wanting a mini fridge that he could fit into his hunting/camping cargo trailer that he renovated. I put the mini fridge in the driveway with a red bow. He was very delighted and was in the back of his cargo trailer for an hour tinkering with everything and placing things as so with his new addition. He was eager to show mom when she first pulled into the drive way pulling her back to the shop into the trailer :)


We all ended the day enjoying the weather with the pups on the patio


What a wonderful Summer Day

No comments:

Post a Comment