Monday, August 2, 2010

a Summer in Monmouth

I am stuck in this crazy little town after my summer classes have finished. I wish they offered more summer classes for the sake of my sanity. I find it impossible to get a plausible job, I tell my roommates I may apply fast food (JOKE!). It has been my roommate and I here with my pup Louie. We have a nice little pool in our back yard!
Erin, Shannon, and Emily enjoying the cool water


I took two classes this summer, Love and Attachment theories a Psy 589 class and Sociology of the Family a intermediate level Social science class. I worked really hard and I received A's in both.
Shannon and I have been craving Red Robin for the past three weeks so we decided to meet my mom for a early dinner there today! it was yummy!
Louie and I have been staying cool running the AC all day waking up to a cold house! I think I will make a trip home to Canby I miss my Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment